#dnsbikegang

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

EVERYTHING ROOF.

Good grief this is fantastic. If one of your new years resolutions was to a) get involved with AMAZING things, or b) start donating to very worthy causes. Then good news! You can kill two birds with one stone by heading over to over to our The Aboutface Collective's IndieGoGo and help them make the Everything Roof a reality.

I am so proud to be able to say such awesome ladies are pals. Sometimes the ridicuclous going ons in Toronto's city hall, makes one get so downhearted - But then, things like this remind me why I love this city so unbelievably much. And why I actively choose this to be my home.

Community really is everything. And despite what some people might say, Toronto has such a big heart. And some damn fine ideas... like the everything roof!

1 comment:

Capo Chino said...

One day, Toronto will be my home, too!