#dnsbikegang

Monday, March 5, 2012

Toronto Cyclist Union Video



Go to the My City Lives website and check out their video on the Toronto Cycling Union!

It's so cute! I wish I could embed it.

My City Lives seems to be quite a cool concept in itself.
"The idea for My City Lives was born out of the common problems we all shared at Creativity Killed the Recession – a grassroots community that our Co-Founders Adam and Adil started in 2009. These problems include, but are not limited to: our city's need for economic stimulus; supporting arts and culture in the region; connecting communities, and stimulating civil pride in our city and its institutions. We believe that by addressing these issues, we could help our city elevate itself out of the recession and push towards a level of prosperity that is possible on local, national, and even global levels."

No comments: